ravenhood

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, normally, when i want to access to certain file path, ex: img/minestuff/image.png
I will run require('path') to get game folder path and then join it with the string above to get the file's path.

But if i do so on Web Browser, it will cause error because nodeJs doesn't seem to work on HMTL5 or st, but require no longer work. So, how do i get the path to that file of mine now?
Thank you (T.T) It's so frustrated

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
on the web, you don't need an absolute path, you can use relative paths.

if you can't use relative paths for whatever reasons, you should explain why in more details and someone might be able to tell you a workaround.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpdealer