NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I found and downloaded the Japanese trial version of MV and had to uninstall the English version as in a thread I saw there were Japanese assets in the generator the Japanese copy has a lot of uniform pictures and other clothes loads of Japanese clothing but when I installed the program it opened my project like normal and the generator is exactly the same
So wheres all this Japanese stuff I saw in my post that was available?

Somebody please help as I've got a backup of the English version and it's generator and DLC but I'm annoyed that I spent this time to get the Japanese copy to find no new assets

thankyou

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe it's under Steam/SteamApps/common/RPGMakerMV/dlc/BaseResource

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I downloaded the trial from https://tkool.jp/

so there isn't any steam files

thanks anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is the actors these? 

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
They were in a special pack until I deleted them there now gone as I only wanted the schoolgirls ^^;

The main female is a school girl don't judge me

I just made a new game to check the default actors and no it's the English actors Harold and Marsha that lot think that's there names it's japanese

Edit: I checked the games folder and it's exactly the same as in English nothing is different

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They were removed from the English version as they were not meant to be distributed with it.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So am I not aloud to use the new assets I got by downloading the japanese trial?

And how come the japanese and English are identical is what I was asking if I've downloaded a Japanese copy of the program and stuff is in it that aren't in English where are they

Is it because I can't read the Japanese so when it says to activate I don't have a code so I clicked the 3rd option and the program started

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NarikoStudios If you're talking about the special resources (that were never directly part of the program, but added as an extra folder even in the japanese version), then they had to be removed from public distribution in the USA because they were not PG-13, but you can get a link on request from Degica (most probably after confirming your age or something like this, I don't know the procedure how it's handled.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh I just unistalled the Japanese and deleted the resources as I was just told there not suppose to be used

so if I message Degica I can get some Japanese generator parts? as i'm needing kimonos

Reinstalled the English and my project works fine and so I try and get my files back and it restores it back to the japanese trial

You can close this as I'm getting the English back and just commissioning the clothes I need

dayum sent on a goose chase with this request just wanted a kimono

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What in the world..!?!?
I heard that there were 'Hentai' or semi-nude graphics that were available originally but were then removed afterwards. The graphics NarikoStudios was looking for must be part of those graphics. I was actually wondering how to get my hands on them myself.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I heard there are a lot of Japanese things to use and as my project is based in japan I looked for them was up til nearly 12am because I was told they were in the Japanese version to find nothing

wasn't very happy to be honest..

I found the special things and thought they were awesome and helpful but deleted them after being told there not for English

I'm not in the USA so are they aloud in UK?

As i'm finding this quite annoying having to go back and forth being told one thing then told the other
Are they or are they not Japanese assets in the Japanese version, is or isn't the special stuff aloud in UK

Thanks just getting told something from someone and then different from someone else

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Search for the discussion on the special resources that was done in Oct last year - in my opinion most of the pictures were harmless and there was a single picture of a young girl in a bikini that might be considered borderline PG-13 imho (you'll see more on the title pages of quite a lot of newspapers and regular magazines here in Germany), but unfortunately the USA legal rulings on nudity are borderline paranoic in my opinion.

And as said before, you can request a download link, it's just that the link can't be given publically - just search around the forum to learn who to contact, I don't remember who but I got the name from this forum.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Still doesn't answer anything as i'm not in the USA or Germany

So does the same thing apply for the UK

But i'll try and look for it thanks

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So does the same thing apply for the UK
I can't answer this, because I don't know the UK laws. Only someone who already got them and knows the UK laws would be able to answer this.

I suggest you request them and decide for yourself - because ownership of them is not forbidden (nowhere), the question is only if they would be allowed for PG13 or require a higher rating.

And that depends on the country. Don't forget: there are countries where it is considered perverse if you can see a woman's face, and in other countries no one looks twice to nude sunbathing people in public gardens.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thankyou, it was just annoying to keep getting the same replys about the US when that doesn't apply to me as I felt I wasn't getting anywhere

I'm sorry to be a pain but I've read through the whole post and never once did it say who to contact
I contacted one person thinking they be the one but so far i'm getting nowhere

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't remember seeing any generator parts in the special folders. (I downloaded before they got removed) It was all static images in varrying styles that clash with each other that would only really have use as busts or battlers. So I'm not sure these folders are actually what you're looking for. Just fyi

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I had them last night and they had some uniforms and oldish Japanese clothes which looked helpful for reference in commisions

but I've been told there is a kimono and Japanese clothing in sprite form

that's what I've been looking for since yesterday but i'm being sent in circles

Edit: there not really removed if I can get them from downloading the Japanese trial of MV of the website but thanks

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Makio-Kuta Agreed. The only part of the extra stuff I really liked was the mecha battlers that often had a humanoid battler close to it in number that looked similar in design and was probably meant to be a pilot for it.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
actually they was quite indecent yes they got removed and I am happpy they removed it since this was kinda really sexualised.

they was not only "one" picture who was indecent they had many picture who was indecent in this.

I don't have nothing's against that but not when kid download them that's another matther for me.

and also they only have static picture oh and photoshoped background that's all 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930