NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So where do these Japanese sprites come from that I was told about yesterday?

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/56680-kimonos/

that's what I've been looking for since yesterday, and to be honest I liked the uniforms and the clothes these assets had

and I thought the Japanese people looked cool two and I also thought there were Gundam the backrounds were cool too

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't read the japanese site, but even a short glance at the matrix where that is one picture shows that several of the other pictures are not generator-created and don't even fit the MV style. I think that is a more or less random resource list - you'll have to ask someone who can read that japanese to learn where those resources come from.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I google translated it to find the download link but it would of been nice to know that they weren't generator parts as I was told they were in Japan so I've spent a lot of time trying to find something that has ended up not being available or generator parts

thanks for all the replys and trying to help

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What's the special resource? The special folder that has been talked about

And Thankyou 

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know what that link is, but I can tell you that that was NOT in the Kadokawa 'special' folders that got removed from the download I got from this website.

I can double check when I get home since I kept all the folders but one, but I'm pretty positive that that did not have generator resources.

kyuukyuu

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Makio-Kuta It's the 2 japanese themed characters that she was looking for :)  she thought it was included in the specials 

Last edited by a moderator:

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Btw the way I'm a dood xD

I thought it was included in the program somehow but it was identical to english and I liked the clothes of the special resources

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor