DryTEK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am trying to give my actor a weapon as a reward from his dad. How can I give it to him after dad finishes the dialogue?

Also.. is it possible to make enemies in character generator and use them for side battle?

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
We prefer one question a thread, as that makes it easier for the search engine in case others have the same issue. Now for your questions:

1) Use the event command Change Weapons, and use that to give the party the weapon. If you want them to equip it at the same time you have to use the command change equip *after* the change weapon command, note that change equip will fail if the item is not in the inventory already.

2) No. Not without a plug-in.

DryTEK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh sorry, I will keep it in mind :) Thank you for quick response.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miklos