How to have an item NOT show up in battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaGothmog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm having some issues with items my characters obtains items (often quest items) that also show up in the item list during battles.

I don't want these items to show up, since they have no use of any kind.

Is there a way to make sure the item can still be viewed in inventory when outside of battles, but keep them hidden during battles?

Last edited:

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like you may have the items set to be used all the time. You need to make sure that the 'Occassion' is set correctly for what you want.
1659982887104.png

In the above example, my Medical Herb is set to Always, meaning it can be used either in battle or from the menu. The other options are Battle Only, Menu Only, or Never. The latter two options will prevent items from showing up in battle. Use whichever one fits your needs.

MegaGothmog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sounds like you may have the items set to be used all the time. You need to make sure that the 'Occassion' is set correctly for what you want.
View attachment 237098

In the above example, my Medical Herb is set to Always, meaning it can be used either in battle or from the menu. The other options are Battle Only, Menu Only, or Never. The latter two options will prevent items from showing up in battle. Use whichever one fits your needs.
Ah... that was the problem.
Thank you! I fixed it.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_2.png added!
index.php

Important update for Leafko!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member