Arctorius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys,

I was looking at a sample project and found it had shorter health bars.
I know, awespiring, but I really liked how it looked and tried recreating it. I looked at the plug-ins' parameters, long story short, even with all plug-ins off, the bar was still short. So, perhaps is something in the script. That's why I'm posting it here instead of plug-in support.

Do you know of a way to shorten the bar? Any advice helps. Thanks!

I would ask the game maker in question, but couldn't find any contacts. She goes around with the name Dark Angel Olivia.

Edit: I click the "post thread" button accidentally, sorry.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (238).png
    Captura de pantalla (238).png
    370.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Captura de pantalla (239).png
    Captura de pantalla (239).png
    440.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Captura de pantalla (241).png
    Captura de pantalla (241).png
    241.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know that I've used Yanfly's Core Engine plugin to make shorter gauges in the past by changing the "Gauge Height" parameter under "Windows", however I can't recall if it changes the gauges just for the menu, or for battles too.
You'll have to experiment with it. :kaoswt:
EDIT:
It appears that is does change the gauge height for battles as well!

Arctorius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know that I've used Yanfly's Core Engine plugin to make shorter gauges in the past by changing the "Gauge Height" parameter under "Windows", however I can't recall if it changes the gauges just for the menu, or for battles too.
You'll have to experiment with it. :kaoswt:

Yeah, that seemed to work. Thanks a bunch!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria