How to have Sub Characters come out of Main Character FF5 style?

Meh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Meep
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't like the choo choo train style, so I'm encountering a major head ache trying to figure out how to get 2 or more characters to walk out from the main character as they used to do in old FF games. One is easy, but when I try to event more I can't get it to work.

This also ties into another problem of getting multiple character sprites walking through a single door tile and interacting.

Please help someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireworker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It can all be evented. I'll edit this post when I have the time to show how.

Meh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Meep
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you Firework that would be great. I have tried eventing this, but doesn't quite work right for me whenever I've tried. 

Meh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Meep
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can anyone show me how to do this please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS