How to hide EXP from status menu

Scribblestick

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game I'm working on does not use EXP, so it makes no sense to display current EXP or how much EXP is needed to progress to the next level. I've thought about using some goofy flavor text (e.g. "Calories burned"), but it would be much easier just to hide the numbers entirely. How do I do that?

Sparky89

Is proberly eating one of evmaster's Brownie's.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think Yanfly has a menu manager plugin ? allows you to do well Menu stuff.

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like this one:

SRD.png

I use it for this exact purpose.

EDIT: @Sparky89 Yep (lol) there's a YEP plugin, but I don't see an EXP option (I could be missing it, or not know how to use it fully; I know the SRD plugin much better) :

YEP_MMM.PNG

Scribblestick

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried out the SumRndmDde one, and it hid the EXP bar on the main menu screen (when it first opens), but doesn't touch the detailed EXP stats on the status screen:

EXP on Status Screen.png

I can change the "EXP Total" and "EXP Next" text to whatever (or even leave them blank) but I can't get rid of the numbers, and I don't want two random numbers just hanging out. I've taken a look at Yanfly's menu plugin, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to use it properly yet.

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah! Yeah, the Status page served no purpose for the usecase I outlined, so is disabled.

YEP's Status Menu Core may do the trick for you, though I've not used it.

Scribblestick

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That looks promising. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy