How to hide the Skip/Log/Save/Load/Title command block ?

moclouds

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Greetings,

Really enjoying learning about Visual Novel Maker.

This is my first post and I am wondering whether and how it would be possible to hide this command box ?

command-block.PNG

Thanks for any help.

pokerfacy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
VNM
It is hard to change the default menue....However, you can use Evented UI to customize your UI. There are many new things to learn, but it's worthy.

Read "Image Map and Hotspot Tutorial","Evented Title Screen" in manual, creat a new project and use the “Scene-based UI Example” template, you can see detail guide in the project. GL!

moclouds

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello @pokerfacy,

Thank you for sharing this most excellent insight :)

pokerfacy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello @pokerfacy,

Thank you for sharing this most excellent insight :)
My pleasure. I'm learning VNM, too. If there is any new question about customizing UI, please leave a message and we can explore it together :wink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaracsuss