gtswaifuism

Psychic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using 4K resolution, so the textbox's height gets very tiny. In RPGM MV, I could fix that by increasing the textbox height with Window_Message.prototype.numVisibleRows = function() {return X;};

Is there a way to do something similar in MZ, without showing the text from the next character like Visustella's message core row increase?

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use ponidog_rows.js to increase the number of rows of show text.
And then increase the font size to have the text occupy more space in the box. :LZSooo:

Edit: Oh wait, you don't want the rows solution. My bad. :kaoeh:

gtswaifuism

Psychic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use ponidog_rows.js to increase the number of rows of show text.
And then increase the font size to have the text occupy more space in the box. :LZSooo:

Edit: Oh wait, you don't want the rows solution. My bad. :kaoeh:
Thanks, I appreciate the help!
I wouldn't mind the row solution, but this plugin is likely incompatible with my other VN plugins as it doesn't increase the textbox's size :yswt:(i.e if I put 6+ rows, only 5 rows are displayed and the textbox stays the same size)

I'd use message core's row solution, but it glitches the textbox if one doesn't type exactly the number of rows, which is impossible for me to predict since the font size is changed and I have word wrap on :kaodes:

Image from visustella's site
1200px-MessageCoreLargerMessageBox (1).png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRCMuller