How to insert a link in an image

Tokumei No

Kojima Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody. So, first of ally sorry for this idiot question, but: how can I insert in my signature an image, which, if clicked, leads to a specific web page or forum thread?

Thank you in advance.

Dark_Metamorphosis

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
You need to click on the little switch to the upper left that says: BBCode Mode and add the following:

xurl=link of sitex ximg=link to imagex x/urlx

x = [ and ] respectively.

Here's my example: (Just quote my post and click BBCode mode and you will see how It's setup).

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think in the past, I've just highlighted the picture I want to use and then click the little thing that looks like a chain and paste the url.

Bonkers

Bioware, do you need a nap?
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You will need to host an image first.  I chose imgur.

This is the line you will need highlighted marked "Linked BBC Codes"

The first part of this is the URL and the second is the IMG.

You will want to change the URL to the http address you want attached to the image.

I recommend you open up notepad or a document program first and copy paste the origin address in there to work with.

Copy the address of the link you wish the image to redirect people too in full with HTTP attached and copy it from the address bar

Highlight the HTTP portion of the Linked BBC Code in your text editor and paste in the new one

Now go into your settings and click on edit signature, or about you page.

Paste in the edited Linked BBC Code

Click Preview

The window will refresh and give you the image, mouse over it and right click "Open in New Tab" to see if it worked.

Examples are in my signature.  Feel free to message me with the image and I can help get it working if you are unsuccessful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight