Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
That’s great, I’m still getting the black screen issue even now. Is there just some basic sample project, or can you share the project you made in the video. I don’t think that goes against any license issues since the plugin is free and I legally own MZ (and MV)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That’s great, I’m still getting the black screen issue even now. Is there just some basic sample project, or can you share the project you made in the video. I don’t think that goes against any license issues since the plugin is free and I legally own MZ (and MV)
Add HideOnLevel and Level on a layer or a folder.

Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Nope, didn’t work. I know I’ve said this before but I’m near giving up without a sample project. I don’t even know where the collision.js is, I looked n the MV sample project but can’t see it. Actually I’ve never known where it was located.

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nope, didn’t work. I know I’ve said this before but I’m near giving up without a sample project. I don’t even know where the collision.js is, I looked n the MV sample project but can’t see it. Actually I’ve never known where it was located.
There is no collision.js. Did you read the PDF in the MV version?

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also, if you follow each step exactly in the tutorial on a new project, you shouldn't have a problem getting past the black screen issue.

***EDIT Also, I can't give you the project in the tutorial it uses DLC and I have absolutely no time to make a demo right now. I may in the future though.

MissyChrissy

~ Ob-la-di ob-la-da ~ life goes on
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
20 x 16 at 24 x 24 is only 480 x 384. You need to make your maps bigger. At least 34 x 26 at minimum.
D'oh! I completely forgot about that. I knew it was something obvious. lol Thank you! :rock-right::rock-right:

@Emanzi NO! Don't give up! I'm working on making a sample project for you.

@Emanzi I did up a quick sample project. Hopefully it'll help!

Edit: I updated the zip to add a credits page and I decided to remove the tiled plugin. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to include it. So remember to install the tiled plugin. :3

Last edited:

Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@MissyChrissy Thanks, it works. I was missing the tile16x16.js and all the others that where in the MV maps folder.
@Archeia i think that’s what is meant when talking about the collision.js

it would be a lot easier if the relevant content was zipped and hosted on itch.io like the MV version maps folder and the PDF just for those like me that were unaware that content is still needed and useful in the MZ version.

Thanks

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@MissyChrissy Thanks, it works. I was missing the tile16x16.js and all the others that where in the MV maps folder.
@Archeia i think that’s what is meant when talking about the collision.js

it would be a lot easier if the relevant content was zipped and hosted on itch.io like the MV version maps folder and the PDF just for those like me that were unaware that content is still needed and useful in the MZ version.

Thanks
It is in itch.io. If you download the MV version there is also a PDF. It's the same function as MZ version except now you can use the latest one and group them in folders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite