The_Creator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I'm trying to have the character interact with a waste bin in a corner. Have already created an event and set it the priority "sames as character" but when i try to interact nothing happens. I have the same event with the cupboard in the back and it works fine.
Seems to be because the bin is on a floor tile instead of a wall tile. I want to be able to interact with any type of tile.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Attachments

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a second event page in your bin event. If both page satisfy the conditions, the page with the highest number will overwrite the other page.

The_Creator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! That was absolutely correct.

Had a second tab that was exactly the same BUT the priority was set as below characters.
Any way i can delete the tab?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Go on that tab and press the "Delete Page" command in the top right part of the window.

The_Creator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome. Thanks again!

Now i'm trying to rotate the cupboard after the player talks to it and answers yes to a choice option. Any suggestions or beginner's guide i could look into?

I'm used to working with Game maker where I would just rotate and move the object by changing the X/Y values but since RPGM uses tiles for everything I'm a lil lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaztar_Charko