RMMV How to let the player open the Game Menu but not the Equip window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quimey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I hope I'm posting in the right forum!

So my problem is that I want to make the player be able to open the Game Menu to save the game, check on the current quest objectives, etc... BUT, at that specific point of the game where I'm at, I don't want the player to be able to access the 'EQUIP' option, how should I do that?

What I want is basically making the option temporarily unavailable and whenever I want, make it available for the player to access it back again.

PS: I'm using MOGHUNTER'S Menu Plugins.

Zelgadis85

IGMC 17/18 Entrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I guess you could use HimeWorks' Menu Command Manager for that.

Quimey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I guess you could use HimeWorks' Menu Command Manager for that.

Hey, there! Thanks a lot!!

Do you think it won't mess up or conflict with MOG Hunter's Menu Plugins?

Quimey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE:

It worked perfectly! I tried it.

Thanks a lot

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername