Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
help_by_moonlightcitrus-dbtetni.jpg

Ok so, I'm having a bit of an issue and I know there's a solution to it but I'm just not exactly sure how...(It's probably because I'm super tired lol). Alright so in the picture when the player interacts with one of the "weird rainbow blob" events, they enter a battle. When the battle is finished that particular sprite that the player interacted with disappears. That's what I want to happen. But what I'm struggling with is that once one sprite is "defeated" all the other ones on the map disappear as well. I thought that if I changed the name of each event I could separate them, but that isn't working. Keep in mind that I did copy and paste the "weird rainbow blobs" but I'm not sure if that's my issue?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
We need to see a screenshot of your event. Don't crop it, as we need to be able to see all the conditions on the left as well as the commands in the main section. Use Alt+PrtSc so that it only takes a screenshot of the active window, not your whole desktop.

My guess, without seeing the event, is that you have removed this sprite with a switch, and have used the same switch on all of them, because you copy/pasted.

If that's the case, change the global switch for a self switch i.e. Self Switch A or B. Have your second page of the event blank except for the condition of that self switch. That way only that particular event disappears.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren