Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, don't rename them (though it really doesn't matter - it uses the event ID, not what you've named them).

The events you're using - are they still numbered 1 to 19 (the id, not the name)?

VillainIsLemony

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No, don't rename them (though it really doesn't matter - it uses the event ID, not what you've named them).

The events you're using - are they still numbered 1 to 19 (the id, not the name)?
For some reason one of them is 26. I don't remember having to redo one of the tiles but. ._.

Replaced it, it automatically rerouted the id to 12, and no more crashing. You are a SAINT for putting up with me. Much MUCH credit space goes to you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:)

Make sure you can solve it. Depending on how your 26 got there, copying it back may not have given it the correct id.

Last edited by a moderator:

VillainIsLemony

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
:)

Make sure you can solve it. Depending on how your 26 got there, copying it back may not have given it the correct id.
I'll try. It's only difficult because so much blue. And I'm actually bad at these types of puzzles.  ._. But I'll go through testing it.

icerose05

Ice Queen
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, so I've done the first part of this exactly the way you did it, but it won't let me move any of the tiles. Any time I step on one close to the open square, I still get the buzzer. Can I zip up the file so you can take a look at it?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yep. Only include the minimum I need to look at it.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry - I don't want to download a file that big (or to run an exe). Did you compress it using the RTP? Can you just put the project into a zip file instead, without heaps of resources in it? All I need is a single map and the one image you're trying to use.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So close :)

Look at the variables you're using for the Get Location Info commands (for both the region and the event) in the common event. Fix those and it'll work fine :)

icerose05

Ice Queen
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Omg how did I miss that?? Thank you!

Dragonbabe12

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I tried doing this puzzle, and I did everything correctly, but when I finish the puzzle, it doesn't show the message that I have completed it, or unlock the door I had it attached to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jloppnow