Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Im trying to make an item that would apply a state that would raise an actor's Attack, Defense, Magic Attack and Magic Defence
by 30% and i want the state to be stackable up to 4 times. any plugins that could help me with that?

Tiago Veras

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Português Brasi
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is possible to do it using Yanfly Buffs & States Core, you can configure the % of buffs and the maximum stacks using it

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is possible to do it using Yanfly Buffs & States Core, you can configure the % of buffs and the maximum stacks using it
Just to clarify - this is a good answer, you can do it in Yanfly's Buffs & States (the Reapply Rules plugin parameter).

But buffs are not the same thing as states. So that particular setting isn't the right place for the OP's question.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

So... I'm gonna be a parent... XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultragore