Guy_Rocketram

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I wanna make a key item, where every time you use it in your inventory, it plays one of many different sounds. (not sure if it'll be random or in a specific order)
how would one go about making an item like this?

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I wanna make a key item, where every time you use it in your inventory, it plays one of many different sounds. (not sure if it'll be random or in a specific order)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
basically it needs to call a common event.
then in the common event you get a random number from control variable, and check that with conditional branches to decide which sound to play.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArthurHDZ