How to make an event's event pages cycle to the first one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolwebsite

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry if i don't explain this well but the gist of it is im trying to have an event cycle back to its first page
i have the event pages processing the way i want except when i get to the last page i just want it to reset to the first page
is there a commad in the contents were i can do that or is there another way? If not is there a way to reset a event in its
entirety or something.

Uhmm im very sorry i just realised i had the common events switches set improper (which is how the npc events progress) i made a few edits and it seems to be working know sorry im unsure how to close this thread or if im even able to

Attachments

• problem.PNG
    problem.PNG
    75.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry if i don't explain this well but the gist of it is im trying to have an event cycle back to its first page
i have the event pages processing the way i want except when i get to the last page i just want it to reset to the first page
is there a commad in the contents were i can do that or is there another way? If not is there a way to reset a event in its
entirety or something.

Uhmm im very sorry i just realised i had the common events switches set improper (which is how the npc events progress) i made a few edits and it seems to be working know sorry im unsure how to close this thread or if im even able to
Turn off all switches/conditions that enable pages 2 & 3 :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Calf survival story with a happy ending.
well here's that concept art!
WIN_20220812_16_53_56_Pro (2).jpg
Whaddya think? Name suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ussifif