How to make face sets from scratch

Dyalinohera

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to draw my own character face sets. I've already designed the characters out and I have a tablet, so I do know what I am doing on the art end. I just need to know what format and scale they have to be and so forth. I wouldn't even mind drawing out busts of characters for certain scenes, so I'd like to know how set that up as well! 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This info is all available in the help file.  I think it's 90x90 pixels per image for Ace, combined in a grid of 4 across and 2 down.

To use busts, you would either need to use Show Picture, or a script specifically for busts.  If you use Show Picture, you can make them any size you want.  If you use a script, you'll need to check what dimensions it's expecting or what it allows.

Dyalinohera

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay! Thank you very much! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SliferZhen