How to make Icon Captions work in Orange Custom Hud?

Hisao Shou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've been trying to make a HUD in battle which should show tooltip on icon hover (with Icon Captions script). So far the tooltips in battle are working, yet unfortunately they don't work for Orange's Custom Hud.
I'm currently trying by myself to try to make it work, but I'm far too beginner in scripting to get this working. I have the idea behind it but I can't apply it as I don't know how rpg maker functions work. As the creator of Icon Captions script also mentioned in a topic, the custom windows should be added to the script, yet I don't even know how to call a custom window from Orange Custom Hud script.

I would be grateful is someone would help me with this issue!

Thank you for your time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudoanxsmb