How to make Icon Captions work in Orange Custom Hud?

Hisao Shou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've been trying to make a HUD in battle which should show tooltip on icon hover (with Icon Captions script). So far the tooltips in battle are working, yet unfortunately they don't work for Orange's Custom Hud.
I'm currently trying by myself to try to make it work, but I'm far too beginner in scripting to get this working. I have the idea behind it but I can't apply it as I don't know how rpg maker functions work. As the creator of Icon Captions script also mentioned in a topic, the custom windows should be added to the script, yet I don't even know how to call a custom window from Orange Custom Hud script.

I would be grateful is someone would help me with this issue!

Thank you for your time!

LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LVGames_ChatBox2f.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9