How to make Icon Captions work in Orange Custom Hud?

Hisao Shou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've been trying to make a HUD in battle which should show tooltip on icon hover (with Icon Captions script). So far the tooltips in battle are working, yet unfortunately they don't work for Orange's Custom Hud.
I'm currently trying by myself to try to make it work, but I'm far too beginner in scripting to get this working. I have the idea behind it but I can't apply it as I don't know how rpg maker functions work. As the creator of Icon Captions script also mentioned in a topic, the custom windows should be added to the script, yet I don't even know how to call a custom window from Orange Custom Hud script.

I would be grateful is someone would help me with this issue!

Thank you for your time!

LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessebug