MightyWario_MV

Persona User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to make a simple menu, a menu I can scroll though that'll simply show text on each bar of it. How can I put this into a common event?

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you want to make a menu using event commands, you might find this tutorial helpful:
Alternatively you can use map tiles and events to mimic the appearance of a menu.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made a basic one, but it needs to be improved if you want to freeze stuff
around (this can break projectiles if using it).

there are also some that uses a map as menu which you can design made
by Driftwood (you can try to google that) as he made alot of nice tutorials as well.

it really depends what you look for and how your scene look like.

if you know some coding or advanced eventing way, you can also try
SRD_HUDMaker which some made a menu and item inventoriy out of it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

So... I'm gonna be a parent... XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graycyan1