How to make NPC

Tung2238

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm making a zombie game (Nobihaza) but i want make a NPC can kill other zombies. Does anyone know how to make NPC like this?

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Post how-to questions in the Support forum for the appropriate maker; the Tutorials board is for posting tutorials that you have written for the benefit of other users. :)

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Before asking how to make NPC do so, how do you make the zombies and how you (as the player) kill them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz