Not open for further replies.

Dacuna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The answer may be obvious, but I can't seem to find a way to do this.

The way it works is that a guy calls his recruits by going into their rooms and telling them.

He calls me then goes to the next room and calls that guy.

How do I make it so that I don't have to press Enter every time he says stuff to other people?

This has to be done in a Parallel Process event.

I know about the whole \^(Text) thing, but I want to be able to move when he's saying it.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would need a script mod to allow you to move while a message box is being displayed.

Moving to RGSS3 Script Requests

Have a search around, because the question has been asked several times in the past, so there might already be a script out there.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
maybe try Yanfly's Gab Window script

Dacuna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, that could work.

Darn Dropbox making us search for mirror links...

Oh well.

Thank you for the fast responses!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryhiight