How to make player able to disable or enable skill that they already acquired?

JourBlock

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, i'm new to this RPG Maker stuff, so i'm still newbie for this.

I want to know, is there any plugin or any way that able to make player (or actor) to disable or enable skill?
I search it everywhere, and i didn't found it. I found one and that is yanfly.moe - Equip Battle Skills, but it's will disable other Skill Type like Magic or Special, i don't want that for my game.

If my explanation is not clear enough, i will explain it more here :

John (The player, i think it will be easy to explain if the player had name) had 10 skill, but John only use 3 skills (Heal, Gas, and Fire)
When battle (or fighting, it's same), John always scrolling from skill slot 2 (Gas) to skill slot 9 (Fire) and it's make John annoyed because John always pressing up down button a lot, and sometimes John always bypass it.
So, John want to disable the rest useless skill (or unused skill, cause i think the word "useless" will make Skills sad) so he can scroll the skill slot very easily.

Example Skill Slot :
Skill Slot 1 : Heal
Skill Slot 2 : Fire
Skill Slot 3 : Confusion
Skill Slot 4 : Fog
Skill Slot 5 : Defense Up
Skill Slot 6 : Double Stab
Skill Slot 7 : Sneaky Attack
Skill Slot 8 : Freeze
Skill Slot 9 : Fire
Skill Slot 10 : Vanish

Well that's my question, or maybe request. Sorry for the bad grammar or explanation or something.
And sorry if there's already other people ask this question, i never find that thread.
Oh, if possible, make that feature into Skills Menu, so when you choose the skill ,there will be 3 option ( Use , Disable/Enable , Cancel ).

Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StShiner