wilsonthegreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Trying to have the screen shake to show scenes of extreme emotion etc, but the function labeled "shake screen" doesn't seem to do anything on testing. I tried adjusting the variables but no matter how large or small I make them nothing seems to happen. This doesn't seem to impair other aspects of the game, it's just that nothing happens when I put the function there.

Also, I tried using "screen effects - wobble" to see if I could get a similar effect but again, nothing seemed to happen when I used the function.

Could anyone explain how to do this?

(I stuck a screenshot of one particular screen shake that didn't work.)

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan