RMMV How to make the skill animation size change according to the size of the enemy image?

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For example, I added a shield continuous animation, if the state applied to the character animation size is just right, applied to the enemy is too small, please tell me what plug-in can solve this problem?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't heard of a plugin that will scale an animation based on the size of the battler. And what is a "continuous animation?" Do you mean a state overlay?

Regardless, the only thing I can think of (short of coding a new plugin) is to create a different state with a scaled up animation that gets applied to enemy battlers and you use the one you have now for actors.

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not a continuous animation, or a skill animation.
I have thought about creating a lot of states, but it is not convenient to manage, and the next best thing is to reduce the size of the enemy image.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!
So much game make... I needs to rest. The foods call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher626