sibba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is my custom made character, He is bigger then the normal size and i want him and everything to be bigger but how do i make the tiles bigger?????? I want to make everything custom

Attachments

• $Luminou2.png
    $Luminou2.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 4

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Googled "RPG Maker MZ change tile size" and found this plugin:

sibba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
omfg thx so much man ima use it rn.
EDIT
wait i tried it then my map looks weird...........

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodak

Dang Hippy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Math
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Last edited:

sibba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
thx but that dosent show how to make like the whole map bigger like lets say I want to put a brick wall. In the editor it is 48x48 but I want it to be bigger

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you read and follow the instructions for the plugin I linked you to? You cannot change what size tiles are in the editor.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Plugins do not change what you see in the editor. You will see the difference only when playing the game.

Rodak

Dang Hippy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Math
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
thx but that dosent show how to make like the whole map bigger like lets say I want to put a brick wall. In the editor it is 48x48 but I want it to be bigger
As pointed out repeatedly, you'll need an image editor to edit the tile maps.

This cannot be done in game (without a plugin that doesn't exist) (yet).

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If by "in game" you mean "in the editor," a plugin can never affect that. Plugins are a part of the JavaScript for the game, and are only loaded and looked at then.

sibba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If by "in game" you mean "in the editor," a plugin can never affect that. Plugins are a part of the JavaScript for the game, and are only loaded and looked at then.
So i used the thing u gave me and I made a copy of the tile map bigger and put the normal one with ! in the front and i put size to 96 which is double and I made the tileset on piskel x2 size

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i used the thing u gave me and I made a copy of the tile map bigger and put the normal one with ! in the front and i put size to 96 which is double and I made the tileset on piskel x2 size
Okay? And what worked or didn't work?

If you're still having problems, you should post screenshots of the plugin parameters, your tileset manager, and what you're seeing in the game that looks wrong.
And just as a suggestion, some of your posts have been very hard to understand - if you type in more coherent sentences, it will be easier for other people to help you.

sibba

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay? And what worked or didn't work?

If you're still having problems, you should post screenshots of the plugin parameters, your tileset manager, and what you're seeing in the game that looks wrong.
And just as a suggestion, some of your posts have been very hard to understand - if you type in more coherent sentences, it will be easier for other people to help you.
So before I try the plugin again. The instructions the dude gave were not as clear cuz he didnt say if I had to make the Tileset without ! bigger in like photoshop or something. And he said in mz there is no height or width its just one slot so how do i add height and width...? And if they are supposed to be in the same value place do I have to put commas between for height and length and which one goes first height or length????

1619043390093.png

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edda