How to not to include assets folders after deploying?

suha0701

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
i'm newbie here. i hope i didn't ask in wrong category.

i'm using RPG Maker MZ, and i want to deploy my game. but there're some assets folder after i deployed. can someone tell me how to deploy the game without including these folders inside?
p.s. i'm sorry with my bad explanation, i'm not realluy that good in englishCuplikan layar 2021-06-16 212000.png
Cuplikan layar 2021-06-16 211941.png

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Your game won't have any resources if you remove the asset folders entirely. What are you trying to accomplish?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
depends on what you want exactly.

those asset folder ARE your game, without the files in them the game will not work.

If you want a single download, then you'll either have to archive it into a single file to be extracted, or use a wrapper program like enigma to combine them into a single exe.

if you want to reduce the download size, then you'll have to check if there is something not needed in the database and remove those parts - which is critical as it might cause errors if you remove something that is still needed somewhere.

if you want to prevent a player from accessing your resources, you can either encrypt them or use an encrypted wrapper

suha0701

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
thank you so much, this is helpful.
depends on what you want exactly.

those asset folder ARE your game, without the files in them the game will not work.

If you want a single download, then you'll either have to archive it into a single file to be extracted, or use a wrapper program like enigma to combine them into a single exe.

if you want to reduce the download size, then you'll have to check if there is something not needed in the database and remove those parts - which is critical as it might cause errors if you remove something that is still needed somewhere.

if you want to prevent a player from accessing your resources, you can either encrypt them or use an encrypted wrapper

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains