How to permanently move the character position in battle?

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,
I was wondering how to get a control on character position in battle. I think it will be interested if utilized with YEP_AreaofEffect plugin.
For example:
  • Boss A want to use Laser AoE skill, the character can choose to stay on the platform.
  • After player A use skill to move behind the enemy, player A & B can perform Duo attack.
  • Moving character B to the magic circle will give him a magic boost.
  • From Final Fantasy X Trigger Command, when the enemy moves to the back of the platform, the party can use Pincer Attack.
    1517410169676.jpg
  • Geomancer in Final Fantasy Tactics which can use a certain skill based on his position.
Here comes the problem, YEP_BattleEngineCore only allows customization of the character position before the battle start, and there are no ways to move the character permanently either by RMMV settings. CMIIW

Conclusion, is there a way to do this? Either by using plugin or Script section in RMMV.
I have tried searching for it, maybe I miss the keyword and found nothing about it.

Thank you!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As this will require either a new plugin or mods to an existing one,
[move]JS Plugin Requests[/move]

radajin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Idk if you ever got your answer, but you can use yanfly's row formation to move characters from one row to the next and also have each row apply stats and such. you can even give the character controll over which row they go to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry90