RMMV How to remove black background from plugin? (MOG - Theatrhythm)

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good day!
There is a great plugin from MOG Hunter. And I would like to change it a little - remove all background images so that the game can be seen in the background. If I remove the entire interface, a black screen remains. As I understand it, it is spelled out in the plugin code. I have absolutely no knowledge of the code, and I would like to ask you. Does anyone know where the code needs to be changed to remove the black background? Any help would be welcome!

Attachments

• MOG_Theatrhythm.js
    68.5 KB · Views: 1

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if a background is made, it is always black, in case you want to remove it,
while I think it's for the battle screen, so something is overwriting the battle
background (as a guess), so in order to show the MAP background, I think
you can set that in the editor itself, or a function to snap the background
and add that function.

but the size of the battle screenn is probably also adjusted, in case you can
make it the screen resolution size and change the background after.

what exacly do you want to change?

remove background / battle background, or just the image behind the battle background?
if it's the image behind the background, it would be relative easy to edit.

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ShadowDragon
Thanks for the answer!
I would like to remove any possible background, I do not know if this is a battle background or something else .. To put it simply, I want that when the mini-game starts, there is no black background. What would a mini game be on the background of the map. More precisely, I want to change the background of the mini-game with the "show image" function. Is it possible?

Attachments

• 123234.png
    123234.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 7

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it might be possible, I know the plugin, and made a change before, but not background
related, so I need to check on that part.

I do know, if a background is placed or not, it will be black, as for the screenshot you
placed, it moved to the upper left corner instead of center it.

I might probably not be able to fix this issue for you, because I keep learning JS.
and because you can create a function in many ways, reading it, can be hard and
sometimes easy depending how it's written.

everyone use their methode in creating it, so you can reconize who the author is
basicly, if you use more plugins of it (so renaming the plugin name, renaming the
functions etc would be visible instantly by most how a specific plugin maker makes one.

I try my best to find a solution for you (but I cannot promise it), while a more advance
coder can reconize it faster and fix it faster than I do.

EDIT:
removing it can be tricky, 1 is on line 602, further to 645, but stored in "this._layout_img"
while this._layout has more, the battle back are also related, so it would be tricky to do
that without crashing the function entirely (at least for me).

So I'm not able to help you on the layout/background issue as far as this goes.
most stuff are related to another and in order to get rid of it.

hopefully an advance coder can help you fix it. or change the layout in general.

Last edited:

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ShadowDragon
I thought this is such a thing that it is enough to remove some line in the code that makes this black screen and wow. What a pity that in reality everything is much more complicated... Thank you very much for trying to help. Perhaps some coding master can handle this? I will hope.:kaodes:

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave