How to remove blur?

drwho10

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does anyone have the plugin for this that I can use? I can't make or edit plugins but I really want to remove the blurriness.

pEcOsGhOsT

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does anyone have the plugin for this that I can use? I can't make or edit plugins but I really want to remove the blurriness.
Here's a couple of plugins that might work for you, I made from mogwai's instructions (from this post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/removing-font-blur.75294/ )
Crispy works best (at least for me) but I had to change the default font size from 28 to 32 (no big deal, in the scheme of things). You'll probably have to mess around with the default font size (I recommend using Yanfly's Core Engine/Message Engine) Chunky is hit or miss (it kinda looks cool if that's the effect you're going for!) Anyway, I hope this helps!

Attachments

DeltaCrimson

Hikikomori
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where do I put the index.html file? just in the plugins folder alongside the .js?

pEcOsGhOsT

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Where do I put the index.html file? just in the plugins folder alongside the .js?
Oh shoot! I should've been more clear, the .js files are plugins (so just put them in your plugin folder ex: YourGameProjectFolder/js/plugins/) then just go open your game-project and add them to your plugins and turn on (just like with any other plugin) you can only use one or the other, so just go with the one that works best for your game! I hope this helps!

DeltaCrimson

Hikikomori
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh shoot! I should've been more clear, the .js files are plugins (so just put them in your plugin folder ex: YourGameProjectFolder/js/plugins/) then just go open your game-project and add them to your plugins and turn on (just like with any other plugin) you can only use one or the other, so just go with the one that works best for your game! I hope this helps!
Talking about KisaiTenshi's plugin using index.html.

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using it for quite some time.
However, there are three little issues:
1. Unfortunately, the plugin just doesn't work, so you'll have to do it all manually.
2. Fonts look quite terrible :D
3. These constant disable smoothing commands will slow your game.

But it definitely worth it anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?
It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppkvvet