Mahoken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but how can I simply remove the stat "LUK" from Yanfly's Status Core Menu? I'd like it gone from general and the parameter section. Probably wanna remove it from the equipment section as well!

Removing the stat in general would help, but it would probably mess up some scripts.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try this, the parameters numbers are in the help section

You can hide or even show other parameters such as counter, evasion and hit rate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mahoken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Try this, the parameters numbers are in the help section

You can hide or even show other parameters such as counter, evasion and hit rate.

Worked perfectly, thank you!

udime123

[C]reator of Axial
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but I'm looking to achieve exactly what OP had accomplished, my only issue being that the attachments that seemed to work are no longer available. Does anyone know where they can be located, or maybe they could just regurgitate the answer to me?

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Usually it involves finding a loop that goes from 0 to 7 (there are 8 parameters MHP, MMP, ... , LUK) and changing it so it ignores the last parameter which is LUK.

Alternatively, I wrote a plugin ("Menu Parameter Control") that lets you control what parameters are shown in Yanfly menus, the link is in my signature. It's easy to use and not intrusive to your project.

udime123

[C]reator of Axial
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Usually it involves finding a loop that goes from 0 to 7 (there are 8 parameters MHP, MMP, ... , LUK) and changing it so it ignores the last parameter which is LUK.

Alternatively, I wrote a plugin ("Menu Parameter Control") that lets you control what parameters are shown in Yanfly menus, the link is in my signature. It's easy to use and not intrusive to your project.
Thanks a ton, that fixed everything.
I couldn't find any terms of service for you, so is there any particular name I should put you in the credits under?

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's the terms for all of my YEP extensions:

Credits:
Not required.
All code in this thread is released under the MIT License, please see the link for more information.
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
You must still credit Yanfly for writing the original code.
So you don't have to credit me, the code is essentially considered public domain.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varghn