A lot of things have been mentioned, here are some quick ways to get me not help you again:
- Lacking a proper description what you need, which leads to people having to question you over and over what you actually mean and how that is different from the stuff you can find all over the forum. If we are several posts deep in that thread until you clarify that, your description was bad, and especially if that happens over and over I will assume you don't care at all about the people who could want to help you. I mean, you kinda force people to put a lot of time in your request before they can even start to help you, just because you did not sort out your thoughts at all.
- This matches the one mentioned above, brushing off help by "not what I want", because your own description was bad and acting as if the person who just took their time helping you were wrong. And even if they misread something, you can be gentle, they just invested their own free time, knowledge and maybe skill in you.
- Also an unfriendly "not what I want" when people supply you with a suitable alternate thing if the thing you want does not exist as far as they know. They obviously put thought in what you need and tried to give you at least something you can use instead or as edit base.
- Not saying thank you. I have plenty of requests that I could answered but never did because people never answered whether my previous help helped and clicking a like button to indicate that it helped is apparently too much work.
- When someone points out how to edit it yourself, saying "tried, it does not work" without adding an image. With your result, people could maybe fix it or explain what you did wrong so you can actually help yourself next time, but without, people might come to the conclusion that you never tried in the first place.
Something general: even when I answer just with a few links that fill the request, I have sat down, thought a couple of minutes (went through the resource library in my head and stuff), searched and collected them and with all that did something you obviously were not be able to do on your own, and extensive lists therefore can take quite a chunk of my time. If I realize that is not appreciated, I invent that time in future otherwise.
I hope that does not sound too harsh, as you can see by my post count in this board, I enjoy helping out a lot^^