Niko097

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am working on a script, within a common event I have managed to save the values of max HP, max MP, ATK, DEF etc. of an enemy in battle, however I don't know how to do this with the player's stats

below the script:
let nxtTrgt=$gameTroop.aliveMembers()[0]; $gameVariables.setValue(1,[nxtTrgt.mhp,nxtTrgt.mmp,nxtTrgt.atk,nxtTrgt.def,nxtTrgt.mat,nxtTrgt.mdf,nxtTrgt.agi]) let prota=$gameParty.members(0); <<<NOT WORK $gameVariables.setValue(2,[prota.mhp,prota.mmp,prota.atk,prota.def,prota.mat,prota.mdf,prota.agi]) <<<NOT WORK

I'm just getting started with scripting, so I'm not sure if "gameParty.members" is fine.
Thanks!!

Niko097

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need to use: $gameParty.members()[0]
THANKS!!
And do you have any idea how is the code to replace those values?
for example and tried with $gameParty.members()[0].setValue(agi,100);
but it does not work

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
.setValue agi,100 wont wont, but I dont know how to do that.
.name, and .level does work, but don't know about variables.

it has a different aproach, but I dont know how, still learning JS
on my own, but nothing battle related atm or that kind of things.

Niko097

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have managed to do what I wanted with the following script:

let nxtTrgt=$gameTroop.aliveMembers()[0]; let prota=$gameParty.members()[0] $gameVariables.setValue(1,[nxtTrgt.mhp,nxtTrgt.mmp,nxtTrgt.atk,nxtTrgt.def,nxtTrgt.mat,nxtTrgt.mdf,nxtTrgt.agi]) $gameVariables.setValue(2,[prota.mhp,prota.mmp,prota.atk,prota.def,prota.mat,prota.mdf,prota.agi]) $gameActors.actor(0001).addParam(0, nxtTrgt.mhp-(prota.mhp)); $gameActors.actor(0001).addParam(1, nxtTrgt.mmp-(prota.mmp)); $gameActors.actor(0001).addParam(2, nxtTrgt.atk-(prota.atk)); $gameActors.actor(0001).addParam(3, nxtTrgt.def-(prota.def)); $gameActors.actor(0001).addParam(4, nxtTrgt.mat-(prota.mat)); $gameActors.actor(0001).addParam(5, nxtTrgt.mdf-(prota.mdf)); $gameActors.actor(0001).addParam(6, nxtTrgt.agi-(prota.agi));

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A good way to practice writing is to write "flash fiction"; very short stories. Link
[CM]
5VaUMjAFpz1I6fSsgDrfJc.jpg

Title is star.
Dam, does the night get to me, I sound and look like a monster. Its 3:54 am right now...I need sleep...or...coffee.
It has nothing to do with my project, but I'm in love with voxels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukinoYaiba