How to script a skill that targets multiple enemies? [RPG Maker XP]

gman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm interested in having a skill that can target 2 enemies, preferably selecting the targets one at a time before any animations or damage is applied... Does anyone know where to tweak in the script to do this? I'm not using any battlescripts.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
two selections will require more than a simple script modification.
please specify which maker this is for, and if you are already using other battlescripts (to check for compatibility)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it can be done - there have been much more expensive changes done.
but you need to answer my questions to get a start.

gman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
which maker this is for, and if you are already using other battlescripts (to check for compatibility)
Its for rpg maker xp and i have use no battlescripts

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin