How to script a skill that targets multiple enemies? [RPG Maker XP]

gman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm interested in having a skill that can target 2 enemies, preferably selecting the targets one at a time before any animations or damage is applied... Does anyone know where to tweak in the script to do this? I'm not using any battlescripts.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
two selections will require more than a simple script modification.
please specify which maker this is for, and if you are already using other battlescripts (to check for compatibility)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it can be done - there have been much more expensive changes done.
but you need to answer my questions to get a start.

gman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
which maker this is for, and if you are already using other battlescripts (to check for compatibility)
Its for rpg maker xp and i have use no battlescripts

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sardin