Merkonig

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I using VesuStella plugin.
I want to put a half body picture of character in the status menu. like this sample. How?
dfgdgfdg.jpg

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
three options:
1) you search for a plugin that does this (they are usually called bust menu or portrait menu)
2) you request a custom plugin exactly like you want it (usually involves paying someone to create one)
3) learn programming to program the plugin yourself.

are you using MV or MZ? I think there are several plugins like that available for MV (which your profile says you use), but I don't know if one exists for MZ (where you posted your questiion)

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I using VesuStella plugin.
I want to put a half body picture of character in the status menu. like this sample. How?
View attachment 182312
This is one of the default layouts for the VS menu plugin. Read the documentation. The layouts are in the plugin parameters. Either open the VS sample project (where you got the plugin from in the first place) and see what the layout is set to in the plugin parameters there, or mess with the layout settings in the plugin in your own project until you figure out which one it is.

Merkonig

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much. It's works now.
It was hard because I have to set the actor page too. not only plugin. (Yanfly's manual don't describe enough)
And system also gave me and "expParams" error in Title screen.

Answer to myself and other who has the same problem:

0. Set "Main menu list style" in plugin manager to "Potrait"
1.Put this code in actors note <Menu Portrait: filename>
2.replace "file name" with your image file's name.
3.if you delete or change picture or face, please make sure you re-select the in-game face again. to refresh the code and plugin. otherwise the game will error ("expParams")

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

oddly enough, at this point... 3 major things have kept me from porting my project to MZ... animations, and that's mainly because they don't match the artstyle of my game. and two... I NEED a YED Sideview Battler like plugin and I have yet to see one. 3rd, I don't have the money for all the stuff I need plugin wise. and I already have it on MV... lol
Generally speaking, would there be interest in some form of tutorial regarding general project management? I see there are a lot of indie/self-taught devs around here, and looking back i feel like there was a lack of resources on how to properly manage a project that might take several years to finish
I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedylmao