How to set up Ruby Text?

SCAn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I've been reading the blurb posted in the guide website, but I'm not entirely sure what to do to activate it.
{RT:rb/rt/id} said:
Displays a ruby-text.

The "rb" value is the ruby-base text.
The "rt" is the ruby-text placed above the ruby-base text.
The "id" is optional and specifies the index of the style to use for the ruby-text. By default, the style "rubyText" defined in script "Style_Default" is used. If the id is set to a value, that value is added as a suffix to the style-name like "rubyText-2" if the id is 2.
Like, is it supposed to be a new script created? Because in my scripts tab under the Text folder, there is only "Style_New" and I want to know if that would work or if I need a new script named "Style_Default" or just rename what I have to that.

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, if you want to use custom styles, the best is to create a new style script because if you edit the original scripts directly your changed might be overriden by migration on an update. There you can define any styles starting with "rubyText-" and add any number like "rubyText-2" to distinguish between different ruby text styles. Of course those styles need to be defined by you inside the new create style script. But that is only required if you want to change the style. It should not be required in case of font changes because the ruby text should automatically take the same font as the message text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnriX