Not open for further replies.

Bellfoi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English/French
Primarily Uses
Hi guys!

I've got a little problem with sound effects. I want the character to knock on the door three times, and so I have put @> Play SE: 'Knock', 80, 100 three times in a row, but when I playtest it, it only plays one knocking sound.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

24me3x0.jpg

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You need a wait between them. What is happening is the system is starting the SE, then going right to the next one, but since the previous one is running and the same SE it is doing nothing. So add a wait(x) frames command, with the value of x long enough for the first knock to finish.

Bellfoi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English/French
Primarily Uses
That worked! Thanks so much! :)

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:
I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaikage