KageKazumi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, could someone please tell me how to get my custom logo to show instead of the 'made with rpg maker' one when you start the game. It would also be cool if I could show both of them, if anyone knows how to do that as well.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the plugin that shows that picture can be set to show any one picture you want.
to be able to show two pictures you'll have to have it reporgrammed a bit, but I think there are already plugins that do that.

Alkmayix

Veteran Red Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You just edit the image the "Made with MV" plugin is using, it can do up to 2 custom images that you define. Just open the plugin settings and change the image being used. Make sure the picture you want to use is in the images folder of your project. From there you just enter the file's name (WITHOUT the extension) in the right spot. If you want more then the 2 you'll need different plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.
3 days until release!
Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and stepmom both tested positive for COVID-19 and I'm unable to visit them anytime soon. Meanwhile, I've just posted a new video on my YouTube.
I am back...from the land of the dead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chorustrilogy