How to show picture offset from player sprite?

Hahasea

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to show a picture in different locations near my player sprite, like [above to the left], [above to the right] etc. It seems like the Show Picture command only allows you to set it directly to the coordinates of the player sprite, but not set an offset? Is there a way I can work around this that I haven't thought of? I feel like there must be a way! I've currently got it set up like this:

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 3.18.52 pm.png

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can change the variable just + 10 or - 10 etc
before add to show pictures

Hahasea

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, doh, that was so simple. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeymastermind