AshteriskGaming

Failure
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is probably a stupid question that's been answered already, but I want to know how to simulate an earthquake during dialogue. The shake screen feature asks for a set time, but I want the shaking to continue during some dialogue. I don't want the effects to suddenly end during dialogue if the player doesn't get through all the dialogue during my set time. I need it to run until I tell it to finish through some command, or through some other method. I don't want the map itself to do it continuously, since I do need a start and an end. It should only end after the player has gone through the dialogue and certain processes have been performed first.

Has anyone come across a script that allows this? Or is there some way of doing this that already exists in the engine that I'm not aware of?

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try this: make a parallel common event that shakes the screen for X seconds as long as Switch N is ON. When you are done displaying messages, simply turn this Switch OFF.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku