How to skip Skill Menu and just show Skills?

Cimmantti

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey everybody, I'm back with another question.
So, I'm using basically most of Yanfly's amazing plugins and have a question in just the main menu.
So, in battle, when selecting the skills command, it just shows usable skills immediately and you can pick whatever.
However, in the main menu, outside of battle, when selecting Skills, it takes you to a separate window where you have to select the type of skill, and THEN it shows the actual skills.
Is there a way to skip that middle screen with any of their plugins? Or just by adjusting something in game.
I just wanna click the Skills command in the main menu and then SEE a character's skills. I'm only using one category so i don't need the tiny four option window that usually says like "skills, magic, etc." I just wanna skip the middle man.
Please and thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor