Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi everyone, I'm not good at script editor at all, but I would like to know how to translate the words of shop processing and battle processing, those of the menu, gold and the word game over into Italian. I'm not practical could you send me the photos of the lines of the script editor to be modified? Thank you

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
in the editor use the system tab. In the scripts the words are in several spots.
Sorry not familiar with XP.

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You can edit the words in the Database (F9)/ System tab.

For those like shop command (i.e: Buy, Sell, Exit), open the script editor, go to Window_ShopCommand and edit line 16 @commands = ["Buy", "Sell", "Exit"]
To find those words you want to change in the script editor, press Ctrl + Shift + F, type the word with double quotation mark (i.e: "Miss").

Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You can edit the words in the Database (F9)/ System tab.

For those like shop command (i.e: Buy, Sell, Exit), open the script editor, go to Window_ShopCommand and edit line 16 @commands = ["Buy", "Sell", "Exit"]
To find those words you want to change in the script editor, press Ctrl + Shift + F, type the word with double quotation mark (i.e: "Miss").
Thanks for the reply. I can't understand where to change the first and last 3 menu options and the words of the battle processing.

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
If they are not in the System tab of the Database, they should be in the script.
As I mentioned earlier, you can press Ctrl + Shift + F to find them in the script editor. They are the purple letters, and put in double quotation marks as those shop commands.

Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
If they are not in the System tab of the Database, they should be in the script.
As I mentioned earlier, you can press Ctrl + Shift + F to find them in the script editor. They are the purple letters, and put in double quotation marks as those shop commands.
I send you a picture. The words after "equip" are purple in quotation marks, the words before are normal and if I change them by error. If I search as you say, it tells me that there are no results. And again, in none of the 4 battle scripts are the words (ie Attack, Skill, etc ..) in quotes. How do I solve?

Attachments

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Luca74Hej You haven't check the Database/System yet, have you? Edit the Words section to change those you need.
RPGXP_2020-03-26_19-29-03.png

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Eh, just check other tabs of the Database. Skills, Items, Weapons, and Armors have Name field and Description field, just type in anything you want.

If you don't find things you need in the game database, it's probably in the script. And as I said, Ctrl + Shift + F is your friend to find something in the script editor.

I'd recommend to spend some more times to take a look at the engine and you'll get the answer for these.

Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Eh, just check other tabs of the Database. Skills, Items, Weapons, and Armors have Name field and Description field, just type in anything you want.

If you don't find things you need in the game database, it's probably in the script. And as I said, Ctrl + Shift + F is your friend to find something in the script editor.

I'd recommend to spend some more times to take a look at the engine and you'll get the answer for these.
OK I translated everything thank you for the help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flane