ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
is there a way to unseal skills? I ask because  I want to make a game where the characters can't use any magic (but they still learn the skills) then some thing happens in the story that they get the power to use magic.

StarkinGyra

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
How do they learn skills? Is it by gaining levels or is it by other means?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The way how you learn is not important in this case, because the seal itself is given by traits/features.

You either need a plugin for dynamic traits, or you need to use an equipment/state to add the seal to the actor (and remove it later)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You're in luck.  Because this is Ace, Shaz has an excellent script for dynamic features.  You can find it here

Zoltor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're in luck.  Because this is Ace, Shaz has an excellent script for dynamic features.  You can find it here
I was going to suggest this, but I have noticed lately that, Shaz's site that has the actual script, will not load sigh. All you get, is a blank white page, with no info of any kind or even a website error message.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
yeah that link isn't working .

the download link. not the one you sent

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Has anyone told her?

@ScytheX

In the meantime, I will pm you with a copy.

Zoltor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Has anyone told her?

@ScytheX

In the meantime, I will pm you with a copy.

I didn't, because I assumed it was a issue that would work its self out(since you get no error messages or anything), until I rechecked the other day, to find it still being a issue. I was meaning to send her a message, but it slipped my mind, until this topic popped up.

Edit: I just sent her a message now, informing her of such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azel2