How to Update My RPGXP

Barthdry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have 1.02 Version of RPGXP and my Friend have 1.05 when he made a game and give it to me to edit then it is saying that it is older version when i used the notepad technic that was mentioned in a forum discussion. Means i opened rpgxp project with notepad and change version then later when i opened it no map is there.
So how can i update my version without paying again but the game works while playing it

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you have a standalone version you would simply have to redownload your purchased version or the current trial and activate it again with your original key.

however because the DRM changed several years back it depends on when and where you purchased your version - if it is not too old you can send a sales support ticket to Degica and have them check if your key works with the current trial.

if that isn't the case - your best bet is to wait for a steam sale and then get RMXP cheap there.
There is even a sale currently with 90% off on steam - which goes down to only 2$ or so depending on your country, and those sales repeat several times a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UGANDAN_KNUCKLES