waterrune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I would like to upload my game as a mobile game to google android play store. However Google Android Playstore only allows maximum 50 mb file therefore how do we upload a rpg maker mv game especially when the file is 200-400mb big?

Any websites to recommend to convert to apk file too? Cocoon.io shut down and I do not know how to use Android Studio to create apk file. Any kind soul can help me ?

Thanks.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to MV Deployment. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

flynnmichael81

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a question that comes up frequently but never seems to get resolved. Splitting your files into .obbs and loading them as extensions is the way, but the documentation is not exactly beginner friendly. Once you manage to do it, there are still issues with the game actually reading the resources. I gave up. Instead, I used a number of tricks to shrink my game. Try compressing all your images and music. If that isn't enough you could remove some music, and just have a blander soundtrack on the android version. Unused animations and sound effects can also take up a lot of room.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno