How to use GubiD's TBS

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, so I recently found a script add-on that seems to have a lot of potential. It's really is what I'm looking for, as far as the project I'm working on goes. The add-on is "GubiD's Tactical Battle System" or simply "GTBS".

I still know nearly nothing about how to apply this system, beyond the obvious primary features. Would one of you happen to know of some video tutorials for GTBS, and right off the bat, would one of you know what script pages I'd need to delete in order to discard the Side-view battle scenes? I prefer to have the battles on the map.

Thank you all.

esby

eejit
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
To disable mini battles (side view scene) go to line 48 of Interface Settings and set to false.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hervedumont73