Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, so I recently found a script add-on that seems to have a lot of potential. It's really is what I'm looking for, as far as the project I'm working on goes. The add-on is "GubiD's Tactical Battle System" or simply "GTBS".

I still know nearly nothing about how to apply this system, beyond the obvious primary features. Would one of you happen to know of some video tutorials for GTBS, and right off the bat, would one of you know what script pages I'd need to delete in order to discard the Side-view battle scenes? I prefer to have the battles on the map.

Thank you all.

esby

eejit
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
To disable mini battles (side view scene) go to line 48 of Interface Settings and set to false.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New Free Music! This is an epic orchestral called "Break These Chains." I think I posted a preview of it awhile back, but now it's finally available to download and use!

I hope everyone enjoys!
Recently played OneShot and it's reminded me how a game doesn't need to be very long or have a big complex story or gameplay to be good and interesting. It's a RPG Maker game that does unconventional things I would never dare trying to do but it's a cool one nevertheless.
Going live in 5 for tonight's stream! Kytt is going to be playing Dead Space for the first time, because she thought it would be funny for people to watch her play a game with jumpscares. Twitch
Who else loves rainy days like me?

erNyD65.png
It's been so long since I had to us a logical AND (&&) that I needed to look it up to see if that was even a thing you can do. But hey, I have dynamic UI now so that's nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL2