Well, I mean that within my project's folder, the Marta folder exists. Like so:

1579392572928.png

dealwithitdewott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Good news is that I've managed to get it to export by doing what you did. The map now appears in VX Ace, only issue is that I get an error when I try to test the map during a playtest, the game crashes with this.error.png

Herman2000

Piano Man - $320
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, at least there's progress.

I am no coder, so I can at most make educated guesses here.

202 should be this:

Code:
    @sprite_move.bitmap = Bitmap.new(width, height)
so it's got something to do with sprite-movement. Are there any events on that map?

dealwithitdewott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
202 in the script is just how you put it, I don't see anything wrong with it. As for the events, no there aren't any events present. The map is the test map that comes with Marta and the one used in the demo (albeit without the events present).

Herman2000

Piano Man - $320
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hm. Did you ensure that all the tileset graphics are present correctly? Because honestly, I am starting to be at my wit's end ^^;

dealwithitdewott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Actually, I believe I fixed it. I was testing this on an old save file. I tried doing it on a new save file and it now works perfectly. Thanks for all the help, I really needed it!

Herman2000

Piano Man - $320
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah, yeah, that would explain it.

As a general rule of thumb, when doing stuff that affects the game as a whole "under the hood" (game-changing scripts like this, for example), I typically delegate all those tests to a Debug map which holds the new features until I deem them to work as desired, at which point I feel I can deploy them in a regular run.

Glad it's working for you :o

augustomendes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
can someone upload or post the script for this?:hswt:

Herman2000

Piano Man - $320
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Using the Internet Wayback Machine, I retrieved the still-functioning Mediafire download links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS