how to use plugins after installing it in the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
how to use plugins after installing it in the game ?

thx in advance :)  

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That completely depends on the plugin and is why they have their own help/descriptions.

Most (but not all) need to be configured in different forms, either by plugin properties or by notetags or by plugin commands.

After that some work automatically, others wait for script commands or plugin commands and so on.

Which is why the most important advice for scripts and plugins is always to read them or their help/manuals, there is no general solution.

If you have a question about a specific plugin, ask it in the plugin support section and give a link to the plugins website so that anyone can check it.

I'm closing this as it is not a game mechanic, and you need to write a new topic with specific questions in plugin support anyway if this is not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We've finally released an early demo of our game! Would love to see what people think! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/odicia-pre-alpha-demo.125104/
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belphe89